“You” shall mean you, the user of the Site. “We/Us” means CBD Relieve and any member of chamablissCbd "means the users of the Site collectively and/or individually as the context allows.
We process personal data only in strict compliance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and associated legislation.
How We May Use Your Data
By entering Your User Information, You accept that we may retain Your User Information and that it may be held by Us or any third party company which processes it on Our behalf. We shall be entitled to use Your User Information for the following purposes:
1. Statistical analysis of user behaviour which we may disclose to third parties to process your order.
2. In order to enable Us to comply with any requirements imposed on us by law.
3. In order to send You periodic communications (this may include e–mail), about features, products and services, voucher codes and special offers.
For your convenience you can withdraw consent by emailing us.
Please also note that we do not disclose your personal information to third parties to enable them to send you direct marketing without your permission to do so.
If you wish to disable the setting of cookies in your browser, please see below.
1. Select Tools
2. Select “Options”
3. Select the Privacy tab.
4. Click the Cookies dropdown
5. Untick “Allow sites to set cookies”
6. Click OK
Security and Data Retention
We will comply with all relevant Data Protection legislation in relation to the period for which We retain any information You disclose to us.
You may notify Us of any updates, amendments and corrections to previously collected User Information by emailing us.
Any queries or comments about this policy should be forwarded to us.